What is Frame?
- Frame is a metaverse platform that runs on the browser from desktop, mobile, and VR.
- You can use it to create private or public spaces dedicated to your business, school, organization, or community.
- It’s a way to create, communicate, and collaborate inside immersive spaces.
- It’s a very different way of coming together than a pure video call.
- Beyond the basics, there are sophisticated tools for no-coders, developers, and artists alike that let you customize Frame in incredible ways.
What isn’t Frame?
- Frame is not a crypto product.
- It does not use the blockchain.
- It is not a downloadable application.
- it’s not built with Unity or Unreal.
- Frame is playful but it’s not a video game.
- It’s not a massive public world.