Apr 10, 2023 9:20 PM
When using Frame on a desktop computer, you have several options to move around:
- Keys: You can use the arrow keys or the WASD keys to move around. Additionally, you can hold down the Shift key to move faster while you are in motion.
- Mouse/Touchpad: You can look around by moving your mouse or touchpad. To move, double-click where you want to go. If you want to teleport, hold down the Shift key and double-click where you want to go.
When using Frame on a mobile device, you have fewer options to navigate, but they are still easy to use:
- Circle Gyroscope: You can move around in Frame by moving your device in the direction you want to go. This feature is called the circle gyroscope and it allows you to move naturally and intuitively.
- Swipe Screen: You can look around by swiping your finger on the screen. This feature allows you to explore your environment with ease.
When using Frame on a VR headset, you have access to even more immersive ways to navigate:
- Controllers: You can use the controllers that come with your VR headset to teleport. Simply point where you want to go and press the appropriate button.
- Joystick: You can use the joystick on your VR headset to look around. This feature allows you to explore your environment with precision and control.
Gathering Other Users To You
- In the people menu, if you are the Frame owner or a Frame admin you can gather all users around you with the “Gather To Me” Button.
- You can gather an individual user to you with the button next to their user entry that looks like two people surrounding a wifi-signal
Make Teleport Buttons
- If you put a link on an asset, one of the link types is “Spawn Spot Link”. This will let you create buttons that teleport users to locations of your choice. You just have to first bring a Spawn Spot asset in and move it where you want, then you can set up your link.